We want to
- See what’s available in our Curriculum Resources.
- Get what you need to grow food for the school lunchroom: raised bed boxes, soil, fertilizer, seeds, and transplants.
- Learn to grow! We have a horticulturist on staff who can help you learn to grow and assist with trouble-shooting.
- Connect with Alachua County School Gardens on Facebook – add photos, ask questions, share knowledge.
- We offer taste tests during school lunches and at school carnivals and other family gathering featuring produce from your school garden. We love family and student input!